Start of main content
Talk type: Conversation
When Will the Neural Network Replace the Analyst?
We will talk about the "hot" topic of replacing analysts with neural networks.
Experts will discuss:
- how system analysts used to work;
- whether AI tools are now sufficient for their work and what tasks they solve better than humans;
- how AI can help analysts during the design of basic tasks and when working with requirements;
- creating interfaces for how AI interacts with the world around it;
- working with long context: a new type of search for the systems analyst;
- approach to search (hallucinations of current models);
- the physical limits of AI and the future of neural networks.
Finally, we'll touch on the interaction between the systems analyst and the developer.
Join the discussion!