Start of main content
Talk type: Conversation
Assessment of the Analyst's Tech Skills
Experts will discuss and participants will ask questions on the following topics:
- When technical skills assessment can help and when it can hinder.
- The managerial aspect: a manager's view of assessment, as well as interaction with HR.
- The goals of the analyst – from job placement to career development and alignment of competences between companies.
- The process of skills assessment in general, and internal and independent assessments in particular.
- The competency matrix: why there is no one-size-fits-all assessment model.
Join the discussion!